Who are buildingmaterialsuganda.com?
www.buildingmaterialsuganda.com is an online building materials webshop owned and managed by HBS (U) Ltd who have been in business since 2016.
We are a privately owned company in Uganda, specialist supplier of building materials in Uganda focussed on supplying a quality service at competitive prices to end users.
What does immediate despatch actually mean?
- This denotes that the product is in stock within most of our delivery outlates/suppliers within major cities in Uganda and can be despatched immediately which takes 1-3 working days to arrive.
- If you specifically require same day delivery you must contact the sales office directly to discuss your requirements.
- Standard deliveries (i.e. working days) are made Monday to Friday.
- Weekend deliveries can be organised on request and will be subject to an additional delivery charge on specific items during the weekend e.g sand, stones
- Orders under UGX 150,000 are subject to a delivery charge of UGX 50,000.
- Deliveries to Non- CITY places/ Upcountry are possible but are subject to discussion with the sales office first and may incur additional delivery charges.
- On occasions it is with regret that a product highlighted as immediate despatch is not available for delivery within 2-3 working days in your area. If this does happen you will be informed either by phone or email.
How do I arrange a collection of my order?
- We have collection points ( Hardware suppliers ) in many major towns and each stocks a wide variety of products. Those points without a variety of products . We arrange collections from the big building material stores in Kampala or deliver at an additional delivery charge.
- If you require to collect a product contact the sales office to find out the nearest collection point before placing your order.
- When your order has been place we will confirm by phone or email the full address of the collection point or delivery point.
What about delivery times?
Deliveries are made by a variety of vehicles and sources, therefore delivery times are very difficult to guarantee. We will attempt to give you an approximate time but this will not be guaranteed and can be subject to change.
If you have specific requirements please contact the sales office first before placing your order.
In the unlikely event the delivery is faulty, what do I do?
Faulty products must be advised in writing either by phone or email within 10 days for a swap or a full refund.
Alternatively, collection of the product can be arranged through our nominated carrier, where the cost of the return will be at our expense. We require the return of the products within 10 days of the refund request being made.